DW DWCP3000PK Drumset Hardware Pack with 3300 Snare Drum Stand, 3500 Hi-Hat Stand, 3700 Boom Cymbal Stand and 3000 Single Bass Drum Pedal
DW DWCP3000PK Drumset Hardware Pack with 3300 Snare Drum Stand, 3500 Hi-Hat Stand, 3700 Boom Cymbal
TO THE ONE // UPPERROOM
To The One – UPPERROOM – Drum Tutorial
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $445.00 (as of January 26, 2022 11:12 am –
- Brand: DW
- Manufacturer: DW – NIS Code
- Includes 3300, 3500, 3700 & 3000
- 3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Features dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beaters and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more.
- 3500 hi-hat stands features tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and the fast action and quick response that’s made DW hi-hats famous.
- The 3700 straight/boom cymbal stand and 3710 straight cymbal stand feature sturdy double-braced tripod legs with offer plenty of support for large cymbals, while lighter gauge tubing makes them a good choice for gigging drummers of all musical genres.
- Our 3300 snare stand has a straight-forward design that fits 12", 13" and 14" snare drums. Steel double-braced legs offer optimal support for heavy snares, while the scaled-down footprint makes it easy to position in between multi-pedal set-ups.
- PartNumber: DWCP3000PK
- Model: DWCP3000PK
- Warranty: For a period of five years from the date of purchase, drum workshop, inc. Guarantees the original owner, when presented with proof of purchase, that all dw bass drum pedal cast parts are free of material and manufacturing defects. This warranty is limited to cast parts only; such as the base casting, footboard, beater hub, sprocket, heel and cam casting. This warranty does not include moving parts; such as the spring assembly, beater ball, radius rod, hex shaft, ball bearings, etc. If under normal playing conditions parts covered in this limited five year warranty fail, they will be replaced at no charge. Return the pedal to your authorized dw dealer or, if there is not a dealer in your area, contact dw direct. Do not send pedal to dw without first receiving a return authorization number. Shipping charges to dw will be paid by the consumer. Drum workshop, inc will not accept returns with evidence of misuse or alteration. Dw’s maximum liability pursuant to this warranty is limited to the monetary value of the product that is the subject of the warranty claim.