Metal Snare Drum by Griffin | 14″ x 5.5″ Steel Chrome Shell | 8 Tuning Lugs & Snare Strainer | Percussion Hardware Musical Instrument with Drummers Key for Students & Professionals
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $51.95 (as of October 27, 2020 3:12 am –
- Brand: Griffin
- Manufacturer: Griffin
- METAL 14 X 5.5 STEEL SHELL SNARE DRUM WITH CHROME FINISH: The shiny chrome finish on the Griffin 14-inch steel shell drum will stand out from your other drums. It will also reflect stage lights, giving your drum set a flash it’s never had before.
- METAL SHELL FOR A BRIGHTER SOUND WITH PRONOUNCED ATTACK : With a very distinctive sound, steel shell drums are best known for their bright tone, long sustain and pronounced attack. They can be found in a wide variety of music including rock, reggae and R&B. Their penetrating rimshot sound projects helping to get your sound above the rest of the cut and into the crowd where it belongs.
- CLASS-LEADING THROW OFF: Equipped with a top notch, smooth and quiet drum throw off that promises flawless operation and a fluid movement every time, this drum throw off will allow you to easily tighten, loosen or mute the snares according to your preference, all without failing or locking up! Specifications: Snare wire: 10 strand. Hardware finish: Chrome. Gross weight: 6 pounds.
- MORE TUNING LUGS FOR EXCELLENT SOUND: The percussion hardware includes a drum key, as well as 8 very durable tuning lugs that promise a much more stable and higher quality sound compared to six lug drums, allowing you to achieve excellent sound in even the lowest tuning option.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY FOR A RISK-FREE INVESTMENT – Our Griffin metal snare drum comes with an exclusive, hassle-free 30-day money back guarantee and a premium 1-year warranty! In the improbable case that you are not absolutely thrilled with our steel snare drum, all you have to do is contact us within 30 days to send the item back for a refund.
- PartNumber: SM-BC-Metal-14
- Model: SM-BC-Metal-14