Teenage Engineering PO-28 Pocket Operator Robot Lead Synthesizer/Sequencer
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot – Demo & Tutorial
TE PO-28 Robot Introduction
First song on my PO-28 Robot
PO-28 robot instructional
Teenage Engineering PO-28 Pocket Operator Robot Lead Synthesizer/Sequencer – Overview
Teenage Engineering PO-28 Pocket Operator Robot Lead Synthesizer//Sequencer review
PO-128 Demo and Tutorial – Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator – Sequencer / Synthesizer
Ballad Of The Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot feat. Mooer ModVerb pedal + "Freeze" function
Arturia Microfreak: How to Sync with ANY Pocket Operator!
Teenage Engineering PO-28 Robot short solo jam.
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $69.00 (as of June 15, 2021 8:32 am –
- Brand: Teenage Engineering
- Manufacturer: Teenage Engineering
- PRODUCES RETRO 8-BIT SYNTH SOUNDS – The Teenage Engineering PO-28 Robot allows you to create a pattern and tweak its pitch/length parameters to produce 8bit synthesized sounds.
- OFFERS 16 AMAZING SYNTHESIZED SOUNDS – The Pocket Operator Robot features 15 unique synths presets (LFO pulse wave, echo, arpeggio, vibrato) and 1 micro drum kit.
- ALTER YOUR SOUND WHILE PLAYING LIVE – By tweaking the A/B knobs, you can control the automatic vibrato or add an expression (falling chromatic scale effect) in real-time.
- PROVIDES 16 COOL PUNCH-IN EFFECTS – On top of the 16 synth sounds, you can also add distorted sweep or glitch. PO-28 offers 16 FX, including filters, blinds, and noise effect.
- SYNCS WITH MULTIPLE UNITS – You can connect PO-28 Robot with 2 other Pocket Operators using standard stereo audio cables. You can also sync PO-28 with external devices like a PC.
- PartNumber: PO-28
- Model: PO-28