Teenage Engineering PO-32 Pocket Operator Tonic Drum Synth
TE PO-32 Tonic Introduction
PO-32 Tonic + Microtonic Tutorial
PO-32 Tonic Pocket Operator by Teenage Engineering – A Retrospective Review & Jam
Teenage Engineering PO-32 Tonic Pocket Operator
All sounds of the PO-32 Tonic // In + out of Context 🤐
PO-32 Review – Is this the BEST Pocket Operator?
Teenage Engineering PO-32 Tonic: Jam
PO-32 "Tonic" Fast Guide to Features
taking a walk with my smallest drum machine: PO-32 Tonic by Teenage Engineering
Teenage Engineering Tonic PO-32 drum synth hands-on – NAMM 2017
(COMMISSION EARNING LINKS) Amazon Price: $99.00 (as of September 23, 2021 5:48 pm –
- Brand: Teenage Engineering
- Manufacturer: Teenage Engineering
- OFFERS A TWEAKABLE DRUM SYNTH – The Teenage Engineering PO-32 is an advance drum synthesizer that features 16 preset sounds, which you can swap out via VST data transfer.
- SUPPORTS MICROTONIC VST/AU TRANSFER – You can combine PO-32 with a MicroTonic Plug-In (sold separately) to create new drum sounds. Easily transfer VST files via microphone or line-in jack.
- REPEATS SELECTED SOUNDS – The built-in step multiplier enables you to repeat selected sounds. You can also create a whole full song with the onboard 64 patterns and pattern chaining.
- WORKS AS STANDALONE – You can use this Pocket Operator alone with the use of the onboard Knowles speaker. No need for external gears.
- SYNCS WITH MULTIPLE POCKET OPERATORS – The PO-32 has 5 sync modes so you can use it as a master or slave unit. You can also connect it with external devices like computers, volca, or SyncKontrol.
- PartNumber: PO-32 Tonic
- Model: PO-32 Tonic
- Color: PO-32
- NumberOfItems: 1